Pineapple Cream Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream (regular or low-fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2 cup oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pudding
mix, and stir in brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sour cream.
- Fold in the pineapple and oil.
- Add the egg-pineapple mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until moistened.
Batter will be thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes.