Pineapple Yogurt Muffins
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup drained, crushed pineapple
- Mix biscuit mix, coconut, sugar and baking soda.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix just until batter is slightly lumpy.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes