Praline Cream Cheese Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- Muffins: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups
or lightly grease bottoms only.
- Combine dry ingredients; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine milk, cream cheese, oil, vanilla extract and egg; mix
- Add cream cheese mixture to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Streusel: ombine dry ingredients; mix well. Cut in butter until mixture
is crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes