Raisin Bran Pecan Muffins
- 1 (15 ounce) box Raisin Bran
- 3 scant cups granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 quart buttermilk
- Mix Raisin Bran, sugar, baking soda, flour and salt in a very large bowl.
- Add beaten eggs, oil, nuts and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator and use as needed.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin pans. Fill muffin pans two-thirds full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Batter will keep for 6 weeks in the refrigerator, or cook the muffins and store
them in the freezer.