Raspberry Banana Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 over-ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint cleaned raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin tins.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- Puree bananas, sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients
in 3 additions and banana mixture in 2 additions to the egg mixture. Beat enough
- Fold in raspberries and toasted almonds.
- Spoon into prepared muffin
tins and bake for about 25 minutes, until puffed, browned and springy.
Makes about 15 muffins.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.