Raspberry Bran Muffins 2
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 8 cups bran flakes cereal
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, oil and eggs in large bowl to blend.
- Add dry ingredients and cereal and stir until just blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Using small spoon, make well in center
of each and fill well with 1 teaspoon jam.
- Spoon remaining batter over.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted into centers comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
Turn muffins out onto racks. Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.