Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins 2
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin cups.
- Combine 1 cup flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk.
- Add the additional 3/4 cup flour until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 dollops jam on top of each muffin.
- Swirl jam into batter with wooden pick or small knife.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not over-bake!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes