Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Pecan Streusel Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh or whole unsweetened raspberries
- Pecan Streusel Topping: In small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar and all-purpose
- Stir in melted butter or margarine until mixture resembles moist crumbs.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or line 12 (21/2-inch) muffin cups.
- Muffins: Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine next 3 ingredients in small
bowl until blended. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon half of batter into muffin cups.
- Divide raspberries among cups; top with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle topping over muffin batter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Remove from pan.
Makes 12 muffins.