Raspberry Vanilla Hazelnut Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup toasted and hulled hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh red raspberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, eggs, vanilla extract, oil and milk.
Slowly add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth.
- Mix the hazelnuts into the batter.
- Fold in the red raspberries.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 1 dozen muffins
>> MUFFIN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.