Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1(8 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix
- In another bowl, whisk together orange juice, oil, almond extract, yogurt and
egg. Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden.
Yield: 1 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes