Rose Petal Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup fragrant fresh rose petals
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy and add eggs.
- Sift together baking powder, salt and flour. Then add alternately with milk to
creamed mixture, starting with flour and ending with flour.
- Add a little grated lemon rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and rose petals. Mix well and pour into muffin
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 36 muffins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes