- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Sifted confectioners' sugar
- Combine flour and sugar in a mixing bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for confectioners' sugar; add to dry
ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased and floured 1 1/2-inch
muffin pans, filling about two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from pans; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes