Shrimp Tamale Muffins
- 2 cubes shrimp bouillon
- 6 cups water
- 6 cups maseca for tamales
- 1 cup corn oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces ground shrimp
- 60 large cooked shrimp
- Dilute the shrimp bouillon in water.
- Add the maseca, corn oil, salt, baking powder
and the ground shrimp, blending with an electric mixer to obtain a consistent mixture.
- Pour the mixture into each 4-inch muffin mold to half level.
- Add two shrimp into each mold and fill the rest with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Yield: 30 (4-inch) muffins
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes