Sour Cream Pineapple Muffins
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade*
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Substitute apricot jam for the marmalade if preferred
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine undrained pineapple, marmalade, oats and sour cream. Let stand 10 to
- Cream together the shortening and brown sugar. Blend in the beaten egg.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Blend the three
- Place in large greased muffin pans.
- Bake for about 23 to 27 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes