Strawberry Cream Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center. Blend in remaining
ingredients except strawberries and cream cheese.
- Spoon batter into a wax paper-lined
12-unit muffin pan. Place 1 or 2 berries in the center of the batter in each muffin
- Whip the cream cheese and place in a small pastry bag with a number 4 tip. Squeeze
about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese into and on top of strawberries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Yield: 12 (2 to 4 ounce) muffins or 6 (6 to 8 ounce) muffins
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes