Upside Down Orange Puffs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, orange juice and peel. Cook and stir over
medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Divide among 10 muffin cups. Make a hole in
the center of each biscuit; place over orange mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a wire rack to cool.
Yield: 10 puffs
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 10/25/2001 6:46 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes