Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup pecans,
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini
(10 ounces), finely shredded
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Grease 12 (3-inch) muffin pan cups. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Into large bowl, measure flour, sugar, pecans, oats, baking powder, salt and
- In medium bowl with fork, beat eggs slightly; stir in zucchini and oil.
Stir mixture all at once into flour mixture just until flour is moistened. (Batter
will be lumpy.)
- Spoon batter into muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a wooden
pick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pans.
- Serve muffins warm or cool on wire rack to serve later.
Makes 12 muffins.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.