- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- Dash of salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add flour and salt.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide dough into 3 equal parts. Roll each into a circle and cut into 12 wedges.
Roll up to pointed end and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- To make frosting, cream confectioners' sugar and butter. Add milk and vanilla
extract. Frost rolls while warm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.