- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- Dash of salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add flour and salt.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide dough into 3 equal parts. Roll each into a circle and cut into 12 wedges.
Roll up to pointed end and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- To make frosting, cream confectioners' sugar and butter. Add milk and vanilla
extract. Frost rolls while warm.
>> QUICK ROLL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.