- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt butter and pour into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, flour, dill, salt and cayenne pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat 8 muffin cups with the 2 tablespoons oil. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into
each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 35 minutes until well puffed and golden brown.
Makes 8 popovers.
Per popover: 141 calories, 47percent calories from fat, 4 grams protein,
14 grams carbohydrates, .59 gram total fiber, 7 grams total fat, 61 milligrams cholesterol,
121 milligrams sodium.
>> QUICK ROLL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.