- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt butter and pour into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, flour, dill, salt and cayenne pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat 8 muffin cups with the 2 tablespoons oil. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into
each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake for 35 minutes until well puffed and golden brown.
Makes 8 popovers.
Per popover: 141 calories, 47percent calories from fat, 4 grams protein,
14 grams carbohydrates, .59 gram total fiber, 7 grams total fat, 61 milligrams cholesterol,
121 milligrams sodium.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.