Fruit Diamonds (T&T)
Another easy, good one.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup of your favorite preserves or fruit spread
- Granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll dough and place on wax paper. Pinch all seams together. Cover with another
piece of wax paper. Roll into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle; cut into twelve 4 x 4-inch
- Place 1 tablespoon of your favorite preserves in center of each square.
Fold opposite corners towards center and pinch together.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar; place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Makes 12 fruit diamonds.
Posted by Pats Cookin at Recipe Goldmine 9/5/2001, 4:26 pm.
Source: Kerr Corporation: Brand Name Baking
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.