- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed through press
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated soft breadstick dough, separated into 12 strips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small cup, stir together butter, parsley and garlic.
- On flat work surface, roll each strip of dough into 12-inch long rope; tie each
rope into single knot.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, spacing knots about 1 inch apart.
- Brush knots evenly with garlic-butter mixture.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until bread knots are golden-brown and slightly crisp.
- Serve warm.
Per serving: Makes 12 knots. Per knot: 85 calories, 2 g protein, 12 g carbohydrate,
3 g fat, 0 fiber, 5 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.