- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put butter, parsley flakes, dill seed and onion flakes in a 9-inch pie pan. Blend
- Cut biscuits into quarters and swish each one in melted mixture.
- Arrange pieces touching in the pie pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Let stand for a short time to absorb the butter and seasonings.
>> QUICK ROLL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.