- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put butter, parsley flakes, dill seed and onion flakes in a 9-inch pie pan. Blend
- Cut biscuits into quarters and swish each one in melted mixture.
- Arrange pieces touching in the pie pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Let stand for a short time to absorb the butter and seasonings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.