- 1 box Jiffy White Cake Mix
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups flour or enough to make a soft dough that can be handled
- Mix cake mix and yeast.
- Combine water and salt and stir into dry mixture. Gradually work in flour. Knead
until smooth. Cover and put in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and shape into rolls. Brush with melted butter .
- Place in muffin pans or on a greased baking pan. Cover and let rise for 2 to 3 hours.
- Bake at 375 to 400 degrees F until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.