Melt in Your Mouth Cloverleaf Rolls
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Tart pans
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt the sour cream and butter in the microwave and stir in the flour. Mixture
will be quite soft.
- Roll marble-sized balls and put 3 in each cup of the tart pan.
They won't fit down to the bottom of the cup, but you don't want the balls
to be too small.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
This will make 36 - 48, depending upon the size balls you roll.
>> QUICK ROLL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.