Melt in Your Mouth Cloverleaf Rolls
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Tart pans
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt the sour cream and butter in the microwave and stir in the flour. Mixture
will be quite soft.
- Roll marble-sized balls and put 3 in each cup of the tart pan.
They won't fit down to the bottom of the cup, but you don't want the balls
to be too small.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
This will make 36 - 48, depending upon the size balls you roll.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.