Melt in Your Mouth Cloverleaf Rolls
Yield: 36 to 48, depending upon the size balls you roll
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Tart pans
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt the sour cream and butter in the microwave and stir in the flour. Mixture will be quite soft.
- Roll marble-size balls and put 3 in each cup of the tart pan. They won't fit down to the bottom of the cup, but you don't want the balls to be too small.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden.