- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms, cleaned and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG (monosodium glutamate)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 loaves fresh sandwich bread
- Sauté mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes.
- Blend in flour, MSG, salt, pepper and cream and cook until thick.
- Add chives and lemon juice and stir until blended. Let cool.
- Remove crust from bread and roll thinly with rolling pin. Spread thinly with
mushroom mixture and roll up. Cut into 2 pieces.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until brown.
Yields 70 to 80 rolls.
>> QUICK ROLL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.