- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The ingredients must be at room temperature or the popovers won't pop!
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Break eggs into bowl.
- Add milk, flour and salt. Mix well with a spoon, disregarding lumps.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Don't peek!
Makes 9 to 12.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.