Parmesan Pull Apart Rolls
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 (8 ounce) packages butterflake rolls
- Finely chop parsley; melt butter and stir in parsley and garlic salt.
- Dip rolls once into seasoned butter, then into cheese. Arrange in vertical
rows (standing on end) in a 12-cup Bundt pan or round mold.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let rest in pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a serving platter. Remove
excess butter drips if necessary.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.