Chopped Jalapeno Cheese Bread
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 25 to 30 min | Yield: 9 servings
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos and cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.