Garlic Bread 2 (T&T)
- 1 loaf sourdough French bread
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Kraft Italian Dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Parsley flakes
- Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Split bread in half lengthwise.
- Combine butter, dressing and garlic powder and spread over loaf halves. Sprinkle
with parsley flakes and parmesan cheese. Cut halves into 1-inch slices, not going
all the way through to leave loaf intact.
- Grill or broil until light brown.
Posted by ginnyo at Recipe Goldmine 6/23/01 3:06:38 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes