Gooey Cheese Bread
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, grated (or any other cheese desired)
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Remove top.
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
Spread mixture evenly over top of bread bottom. Cover with top half of bread. Place
bread on foil and cut into serving-size pieces.
- Cover bread completely with foil
and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until well melted.