Grilled Blue Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 12 slices
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cheese, butter and pepper. Spread on both sides of bread.
- Place 2 slices on each of 6 pieces of foil. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Close securely.
- Grill 6 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes