Herb Garlic Bread
- 1 pound loaf French bread
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) sweet softened butter
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice bread down to but not through the bottom crust.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, oregano, parsley and softened butter along with parmesan
cheese, mixing well to combine.
- Spread butter mixture on each side of bread without separating the loaf.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap, slice and serve hot.
Posted by betttyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.