Hot Cheese Bread
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves French bread, sliced
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheeses and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. You can
refrigerate cheese spread up to 2 days before using.
- Spread cheese spread thickly on slices of bread.
- Broil for 5 minutes in a preheated broiler. Watch carefully to see that bread doesn't burn.
- Serve warm.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.