Hummis Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French bread, about 12-14 inches long
- 1 container Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat broiler. Slice French bread in half length-wise. Set aside.
- Mix Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus and garlic together in small mixing bowl. Spread
hummus mixture on French bread halves.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Broil bread on wire baking rack located in the middle of the oven, not too close
to the broiler. Broil for 2-5 minutes or until edges are crispy and cheese is browning.
Watch bread closely as broilers vary greatly in their timing.
- Cut each half of bread into quarters.
- Serve warm.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sabra - sabra.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes