Italian Cheese Bread
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 scallions and tops, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced lengthwise
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend margarine with mayonnaise. Add onions, olives,
garlic powder and cheese. Mix well. Spread 1/2 mixture on each slice of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet or until cheese
- Cool slightly; slice and serve.