Mixed Up Herb Bread
- 1 large (17 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 to a can), cut into sixths
- 1 small (10.8 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5), cut into 6ths
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and top with remaining ingredients
except the butter. Toss until the biscuits are evenly coated.
- Add the melted butter and toss again.
- Place in a 9-inch loaf pan that been coated with nonstick vegetable
spray, and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and invert over a serving plate.
- Serve with room temperature creamy butter.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings