Parmesan Sesame Bundt Loaf
- 2 dozen frozen bread dough rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Thaw the dough for 2 hours.
- Roll each piece of dough in butter then cheese. Place in layers in a Bundt pan
which has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Cover rolls with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan while still warm.