- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll frozen bread dough out into a rectangle.
- Brush dough with beaten egg.
- Arrange pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the dough.
- Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.
- Roll up dough like a jellyroll and pinch seam to seal; place,
seam side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 10g fat, 581mg sodium, 1 grams fiber, 24g carbohydrates,
12g protein; 38mg cholesterol