Pepperoni and Cheese Bread
- 7 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups pepperoni, sliced thin
- 5 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll dough to a 12 x 16-inch triangle. If dough springs back, allow it to relax
for a few minutes before continuing.
- Spread cheese over dough to within a 1/2 inch of the edge of the dough.
- Place pepperoni slices over cheese.
- From the long side, roll the dough, tucking edges in as you go. Pinch seam together.
- Spray cookie sheet lightly.
- Place bread seam side down, and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until golden
Makes 5 loaves; can be frozen.
You may brush dough with slightly beaten egg before baking.