- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 cups chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 hero sandwich rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, parsley and olive oil.
Spread on cut surface of rolls.
- Brush tops of rolls with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes until golden and heated