- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together butter, onion and poppy seeds.
- Separate biscuits; dip each biscuit into butter mixture, turning to coat. Arrange
biscuits, standing on edge, in 2 rows in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Brush with remaining
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Yield: 1 loaf; 10 servings
Per serving: 266 calories; 14g fat (47 percent calories from fat); 5g saturated
fat; 12mg cholesterol; 5g protein; 30g carbohydrate; 0.5g sugar; no fiber; 688mg
sodium; 15mg calcium; 19mg potassium
Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes