Sloppy Joe Pizza Bread
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) large Italian bread shell or 1 (16 ounce) large prepared pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes
or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in corn, barbecue sauce, green onions and salt, if desired; heat through.
- Place bread shell on large baking sheet. top evenly with beef mixture; sprinkle
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts; cut into 6 wedges.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 554 Calories; 27g Fat (44.5% calories from fat); 28g Protein;
49g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 86mg Cholesterol; 1055mg Sodium
Exchanges: 3 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 3 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes