Whatever the soup or stew Rhodes Soup Bowls make the meal a delicious occasion
you will want to savor.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes ™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut loaf into thirds. Form each third into a ball. If using rolls combine
4 rolls to make a ball.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Brush with egg. Cover with sprayed
plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and slice off top. Hollow out bread and fill with favorite dip, chili
Servings: 3 | Prep Time: 10 min | Bake Time: 25 min
For larger bowls cut loaf in half or use 6 dinner rolls.
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com