- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 3/4 pound mozzarella or provolone
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together onion, garlic powder, olive oil, egg and Parmesan. Squeeze out excess
water from spinach.
- Roll bread dough out to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Spread cheese mixture over dough.
- Spread spinach over mixture.
- Thinly slice mozzarella or provolone cheese. Cover spinach with sliced cheese.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion. Pinch edges and both ends.
- Bake on greased baking sheet at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes