Spinach Bread 2
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) container jalapeno cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 large loaf French bread
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook spinach; drain and pat dry to remove all liquid.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt cream cheese and jalapeno cheese and blend into spinach along with seasoning.
- Split bread loaf in half lengthwise. Lay open-faced on cookie sheet and spread evenly
with spinach mixture. Cover with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 10 to 15
minutes or until cheese melts.
- Slice and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes