Stuffed Artichoke Bread
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet or jellyroll pan with foil.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Hollow out each half; tear bread into bite-size
pieces. Toss and stir until bread absorbs butter.
- In large bowl, combine bread mixture, sesame seeds, sour cream, Monterey jack
cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon pepper and artichokes. Mound inside bread
halves. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Place bread halves on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- To serve, slice into 2-inch pieces or cube and serve with wooden picks.