Swiss Cheese Bread
The delicious taste of Swiss cheese fills every portion of this tasty bread.
Perfect with a bowl of hot soup on a cold winter day.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced Swiss cheese, 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Combine rolls.
- Add both cheeses and work into the dough well.
- Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow
to rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Cover with foil after 25 minutes of baking
to prevent over browning.
- Allow to cool a little before slicing.
Servings: 8-10 | Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 35 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):