- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry parsley
- Grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Heat until slight crust forms. Cool.
- Spread with butter mixture.
- Place thin slices of tomato over bread.
- Sprinkle with Romano cheese and oregano.
- Bake at 550 degrees F until crisp. (Doesn't take long.)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Savory Bread Recipes