- 2 (10 count) cans flaky biscuits
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Separate individual biscuits into 3 layers each. Line bottom of pan with 1/3
of biscuit layers.
- Sauté zucchini, onions and bell peppers in butter until tender. Do not drain.
- Pour 1/2 vegetable-butter mixture over first layer of biscuits.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of crumbled bacon and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Add another layer of biscuits, vegetable mixture, bacon, then cheese.
- Top with final 1/3 of biscuit layers.
- Bake for 25 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm.