7-Up Banana Bread
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup 7-Up
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and bananas, mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients alternating with the 7-Up, finishing with dry ingredients.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing and cooling completely.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/10/2001 4:11 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes